Monday morning we found out that Kinnison has a buckle fracture on her left wrist. Dr. Lee referred us to Ozark Orthopedics. They let us choose between a splint or cast. I told them we needed something better than the splint we had because it was too big for her and she has been taking it off by herself. He suggested a splint called an Exos. It is more stable than a regular splint. It is very similar to a cast, but it is waterproof and can be taken off for showers. They had to heat it up and mold it to her arm. It is really pretty neat. Kinnison had been talking about cast colors and was hoping they had a colored Exos. They had pink and black! She chose pink of course!
Tuesday my Grandparents wanted to go to Siloam to gable. Luke decided he wanted to join us. He had to meet someone so Mom, Grandma, Grandpa and I drove over and he met us there. We gambled and ate the buffet lunch. Two my Grandma and Grandpa's favorite things!
Since Luke wanted to go with us we had to figure out what to do with Kanyon. I asked Mrs. Rhonda if he could go to MDO. She said he could. I was really nervous. I didn't start the girls until they were about 2.5 years old. They said he did really well though. He played well with others, ate all of his lunch (and part of his sister's) and even napped for them. I sent a napmat, but never thought he would sleep on it. I figured he would want to get up and run around. He usually wants to stay when I drop Kimber off. I am guessing now that he has stayed once he will want to every time. I guess we will see how it goes on Thursday! It would be a much needed break for me. He is exhausting! He is growing up too fast!

.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment