Last Sunday we worked on the farmhouse. It was a pretty day, so the kids played outside. They decided to play in the field up above. All the kids were climbing on the old coral. Kinnison fell off backwards and hurt her wrist. I took her to the doctor Tuesday. There wasn't a major break, but he said that her growth plate didn't look normal. He said it could be really bruised or fractured. He referred us to WRMC for a CT Scan. She has an appointment tomorrow. Guess how much a CT Scan costs...$700! It could have been much, much worse. We are very grateful that the worst case scenario is a small fracture! (we think) We have an assembly line in the morning to get the kids dressed. It is pretty funny. We are praying that she heals before softball starts!
Valentine's Day was our angel's 6th Birthday with Jesus. Hard to believe it has been that long. Sometimes I think about it and I can't breathe. I can feel the emotions that I felt the day that it happened and all I can do is sob. But, those days get fewer and fewer as the years go by. I am grateful for that.
It was a surprise pregnancy, so I took a lot of tests. I remember the shock and excitement when we found out we were pregnant.
Life can be stressful and chaotic. It is so easy to take the important things for granted. I am grateful, even for the dark days. They remind of how truly blessed I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment