Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!

Looking back at 2012.
Man, this year flew by!

January

Kimber donated her hair!


 Grandpa spent lots of time in the hospital. So thankful he got better!

February

Kimber turned 4!

March

Our first family trip to the Buffalo River!

April

Kimber had her first ultrasound and a VCUG. 



May

Kimber had a DMSA Renal Scan.

Kinnison graduated from Kindergarten!

June

Kanyon got tubes!

Kanyon turned one!

July

We had a much needed vacation!

Tilly joined the family. 

Kimber went to ARCH.

Luke turned 31!

August

I turned 30!

Kinnison learned to ride a bike!

Kinnison started 1st Grade!

September

The farmhouse turned 100 years old!

October

Luke and I were baptized!

We had an amazing fall trip to the Buffalo River. 

November

Kinnison turned 7!

December

Kanyon cut the end of his finger off!

Luke and I celebrated 10 years of marriage. 

We hiked on the Buffalo!


Our farm received a Century Farm Award.

We hiked at Mt. Magazine.

It is so hard to put an entire year into one post. I tried to hit the high points. Like all the years before we had some hard times and lots of good times. Some people chose to leave our lives. We are thankful for the ones who chose to stay. We made new friends and reconnected with old ones. As always we made many wonderful memories. We traveled a lot and experienced so many wonderful things together as a family. The kids have excelled. It is amazing how much they learn, grow and change over the course of a year. I have always been close to my parents and sister, but this year we have grown even closer. My parents have always been supportive of me. They gave me a wonderful childhood and they definitely spoil our kids. They have instilled in me the value of hard work, generosity, loyalty, selflessness and  the importance of family. They have taught me not to take one single day for granted. Every day we have is a blessing from God. I am so thankful for another year with the people I love. 

I found a new Irish Blessing. I love it.

Praying that you all have a blessed new year. 

Love,
Crystal
























Photobucket

No comments: