I love this time of year! The trees are beautiful and the weather has been amazing! Last week we took the kiddos out to eat and to the pumpkin patch. We had so much fun! This is one of my favorite family traditions. I got some cute (and funny) pictures.
While I was gone to Branson the girls were a huge help to Luke, so he gave them each $10 to spend at the pumpkin patch. They loved trying to figure out what all they could buy. As always, Kinnison had to have a cinnamon roll. While we were taking pictures Kinnison found a ring. I figured it was a toy, but when she brought it to me I saw that it was a men's wedding ring. We turned it in to the owner. He said that a photographer had lost it earlier that day. As a reward he gave all of the kiddos a little pumpkin for free. They learned some valuable lessons and we made some wonderful memories. I am so blessed!
(Click on the family photo at the bottom. Kimber's face is hilarious!)
No comments:
Post a Comment