Everybody has them. The problem with some people and society in general is that people think their problems are bigger than everyone else's problems. People have become very selfish.They think about all the things they need, want and deserve. When something doesn't go their way they think poor me and have a big pity party. Entitlement and self pity are two of my least favorite things. Of course I am guilty of both of these at times....everyone is. But, most of the time I try to put things in perspective.
I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet. ~ Anonymous
We all have struggles, but should remember that there is always something to be grateful for. Someone, usually a lot of people, have it way worse.
Money has been tight. If you have noticed, we have been in a drought. People aren't buying or selling mowers. I am so thankful that I have a husband who is willing to find new ways to provide for us. My car needs lots of work. I don't want to spend money on it because we are broke right now, but I am thankful that I have a husband that can fix anything. It saves us tons of money on labor. I am buried in medical bills right now. You know what I am thankful for? I am thankful that my kids' illnesses were treatable and that we have doctors to take them to when they are sick. My grandparents have been ill a lot this year. You know what I am grateful for? Every single day I have with them. This list could go on and on and on. I am so incredibly blessed and so thankful for everyone and everything God has give me.
I have had so many people judge me, criticize me and hurt me in the past. I have always tried to please everyone. It has really hurt myself self esteem. I am extremely hard on myself.
I am the luckiest woman in the world!
I am toying with the idea of making the blog private. I post a lot about the kids on here and just want to protect their privacy. I have no idea who reads this regularly. If you are interested in staying in touch email me at cryshamilton@gmail.com or leave a comment.







No comments:
Post a Comment