Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Looking Back at 2011

January

We found out our sweet baby was a BOY!

February

Kimber turned 3!


March

Both girls had pneumonia and were very sick.

April

Meme was hospitalized and had surgery. She also moved back in with Mom and Dad. We are so thankful she is doing better and living with them again. The kids love seeing her more often!

Kinnison lost her first tooth!


May

Kinnison played her first T-Ball Game.

Luke's brother Kyle was in a bad car accident.

Luke's family survived the terrible tornado in Joplin.

June

Kanyon James joined our family!


July

We celebrated Grandma and Grandpa's 60th Wedding Anniversary!


Gammy and Pappy took us to Oklahoma.


Luke turned 30!

August


We went to Gulf Shores.


We said goodbye to Lolly. We were heartbroken. Still are.


Kinnison started Kindergarten!

September

October

Kanyon got his first two teeth!


November

Kinnison turned 6!


December

Luke and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary.


He surprised me with this!



I really hope that today is not an indication of how 2012 is going to be. It was bad.

My big diet starts tomorrow. Must. Lose. Weight. I was doing really good with diet and exercise up until two weeks ago. I fell off the wagon. Bad. I think I gained about 2.5 lbs back. My goal is 15 lbs, but I would be ecstatic if I lost 10lbs before our vacation in July. Wish me luck!

We are wishing you and your family a Blessed and Happy New Year!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year full of blessings and great things ! Sorry you had a bad start to the new year but definetly believe it will have no influence on the rest of your year :)

Crystal said...

I hope you are right! Thanks! Happy New Year!