Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!

Last weekend we celebrated Easter with Luke's family. I took family pictures for Luke's mom. I am very pleased with how they turned out.


Robin got the girls too much as always. She gets tons of candy and eggs for them to find. They had a blast and the weather was wonderful!

Friday we went to Gammy's house to color eggs. We colored almost 6 dozen! Uncle Jim has some crazy egg laying chickens and he supplied all of our eggs! It was entertaining and very messy. I think we broke half a dozen in the process of dying them and I am not sure how many actually made it to the egg hunt in one piece.

The Easter Bunny brought lots of goodies to our house. Sunday we went to the farm. It rained the whole time, but let up long enough for the kids to hunt eggs. The Easter Bunny came to visit. The kids always enjoy seeing the Easter Bunny at the farm! The Easter Bunny brought all of the kids Fun Dip and Bubbles. The bubbles were a huge hit!






It started raining on Thursday and didn’t stop until lastnight. As of this morning Fayetteville had 10.90” of rain. Some places had around 14”. There is a lot of damage. We have a chance of more rain tonight and tomorrow. Our power has went off and on, our roof is leaking and we had some damage to the driveway and pond dam. None of that stuff is important though. My family means the world to me and we are all safe. I pray that it stays that we stay that way!

Photobucket

No comments: