Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Big Boy!

Kayon has been measuring big for a while now. I was 30 weeks and 5 days yesterday and he measured 33 weeks! Dr. Pickhardt is going to do an ultrasound at around 36/37 weeks to see how big he is. We are still planning on inducing a week early. (Kimber never measured over a week early and she was 9lbs 7oz induced 2 days early!) Dr. Pickhardt said everything sounded perfect though! I have gained around 16 pounds so far. As of tomorrow I will be 31 weeks pregnant and have 63 days to go. Less than 60 if we induce early! The first trimester really drug for me, but the rest of the pregnancy has flown by. I am thankful for that. I am ready to meet him. (aka- done being pregnant)

Luke's mom gave us money, so we ordered the playpen! We set it up downstairs. I love it! My friends Fran and Beth are throwing me a shower on May 15th. I am so excited! I have a few things to finish packing for the hospital and we will be ready to go!

Here is the playpen we ordered.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Fran said...

I can't believe he's almost here!!!! Can't wait to meet him :)