When we first built our shouse (thanks for the word Cassie) I picked out Eddie Bauer Cabin Red paint to paint the upstairs bathroom. It was a great color. The only problem with the color is that everything that coordinated with it was white, brown and red striped. I bought two different sets of striped bathroom decor. We have lived here going on five years. As you can imagine, this color scheme grew old. So, I decided to give the bathroom a makeover. We have a little more painting to do. Our ceilings are 10ft high. I am pregnant and Luke has a broken hand. We will have to wait until he gets his cast off to finish around the trim.
The lighting isn't great and I am too lazy to play with my camera today...so these pictures will have to do.
(Please ignore the bath toys)
Shower Curtain- Bed Bath and Beyond- On sale for $7.99 and I used a 20% off coupon.
Bath Mats- Kohls- On sale for $10.99 and $14.99 and I used a 20% off coupon.
Towels- Kohls- 2/$7.00 and I used a 20% off coupon.
Hand Towels- Kohls- 2/$5.00 and I used a 20% off coupon.
Paint- Free- Already had it leftover from another room.
Picture Frame- Free- Given to me by my sister.
Total Cost- Under $40
And, just for fun I will post my baby bump. I am 18 weeks this week. Please ignore the long johns...we were getting ready to play in the snow.
2 comments:
It looks great!!! So do you!
:)
Thanks!
Post a Comment