BOY!
I think I am still in shock. We are very excited! But, it will be quite a change from having two girls! Everything looked really good. We have to wait for the radiologist to read everything, but Dr. Pickhardt said all of the numbers looked great! I was relieved to hear that! We have one name picked out, but it could change. So, I will have to announce the name later! We didn't get a great profile picture. He wasn't very active. We are going to have a 4D ultrasound at 28 weeks. Hopefully we will get some better pictures then!




2 comments:
YAY!!!!! Love the arrow pointing to the boy parts cause I had no idea what I was looking at. lol
I hope that lil boy part shows up for ours in Feb.
We are excited...and a little nervous.:) When do you find out?
Post a Comment