Looking back...
February
Kimber turned two!
March
Kimber started MDO!
We got a foot of snow on the first day of spring!
April
Kimber had tubes put in her ears.

May
Luke and I both graduated from college!
I didn't get a certified teaching job.
I was disappointed, but it led me to where I am. I am staying home with my girls.
I am thankful for that! He always has a plan!
Lolly was diagnosed with diabetes and lost her eye sight.
Kinnison donated her hair!
Grandma, Grandpa and Meme were sick often and underwent surgery.
They are doing better now! Thank the Lord!
July
We vacationed!
November
Kinnison turned five!
And, got her ears pierced!
We're pregnant!

December
Luke and I celebrated eight years together!
We saw Michael Buble in concert!

Kimber had to be hospitalized for pneumonia.
2010 has been a year full of ups and downs. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family to share those difficult and joyous times with. I am excited to see what 2011 has in store for the Hamilton Family! I will be staying home with the girls. Baby #3 will be here in June. And, Kinnison will start Kindergarten in the fall. It will be a year full of change.
Here is my resolution from last year:
"My New Year's Resolution is to be more patient with my children, stop cussing, eat better and to make a difference in someones life. I think I can achieve all of those except eating better! ;) Happy New Year!"
I have succeeded at being more patient, but have room for more progress. I have not stopped cussing. I have not been eating better. I have made a difference in someone's life. My New Year's Resolution is to continue to work on my patience, stop cussing, eat better, exercise more, and spend quality time with my children. I don't want to just be with them. I want every second we are together to count.
We are wishing you and your family a Blessed and Happy New Year!
In closing, I am going to share the same quote and same recipe I share each year.
"Be always at war with your vices,
at peace with your neighbors,
and let each New Year find you a better man."
~Benjamin Franklin
Recipe For A Happy New Year
"Into each day put equal parts of faith, patience, courage, work, hope, fidelity, liberality, kindness, rest, prayer, meditation, and one well-selected resolution. Put in about one teaspoonful of good spirits, a dash of fun, a pinch of folly, a sprinkling of play, and a heaping cupful of good humor." ~ Anonymous

No comments:
Post a Comment