Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Anniversary Getaway!

Michael Buble was in Little Rock on our anniversary. I told Luke it was a sign. I begged him to take me. Honestly, I couldn't justify spending that kind of money right now...especially since I just saw him in June. But, being the bargain shoppers we are, we found tickets for sale for half price on Craigslist. My mom and dad kept the girls for the night and Luke and I headed to Little Rock. We ate at Outback and did a little shopping. Then, we went to the concert. We got an awesome parking spot and had great seats. Naturally 7 opened for Michael again and they were fantastic. Michael was just as good as he was in June, maybe even better. He is hilarious. My favorite quote, "My filter is broken". I have been there! The concert wasn't over until around 10:30 and we still had to drive home. Luckily Luke had it in him to drive the whole way because I dozed the entire time. We made it home at 1:30. It was a great trip and I am so glad that I got to see that concert with Luke this time.

This is my boyfriend.
We normally take the kids to Silver Dollar City on our anniversary and rarely buy each other gifts. So, it was nice to have a night to ourselves. We are still planning a trip to Silver Dollar City though.
Photobucket

No comments: