Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Catch Up!

Things have been really hectic lately!

Last Friday Kimber had tubes put in her ears. The surgery was quick, but recovery time was rough. She had a hard time waking up from the anesthesia and she hated the ear drops. She is doing much better now and goes for a check up tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for the prayers and thank you Cassie and Mindy for offering to watch Kinnison!

I finished all of my classes this week. I am sure most of you know this already. I have been counting down for months. Some people in my life have been very supportive and offered words of encouragement daily. You know who you are. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I couldn't have survived without people like you in my life. You believed in me and let me vent when I needed to vent. I appreciate that more than you will ever know. I also appreciate those of you who believe in my ability to be a good teacher. Luke, Beth, Fran- you guys are constantly telling me that I can do it and I will be good at it. Thank you. I am so blessed to have you guys in my life. I have an interview tomorrow at the PG Primary. I have been working there for the past three years. I love it there. Please say a prayer for me. I really need to get a teaching job!

Now that school is done, I have to focus on graduation, my class reunion, NTL and finding a job! Wish me luck!

My new countdown: VACATION!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Of course you're going to get the job!!!!! :)
I am so glad that you will finally have your life back and be able to have more time!
You have worked so hard and I'm really in awe of everything you had to do to accomplish this goal.
Congratulations graduate, lol how corny did that sound?!