Luke took the girls to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate Ulysses' birthday lastnight. (my parents decided we have to celebrate every birthday at Chuck E Cheese) I stayed home to cook. I got a lot done even though I felt terrible. I have felt bad all week. Kimber still has an ear infection. We will probably both be going back to the doctor this week.
We celebrated Easter with Luke's family today. The weather was wonderful and the girls had a lot of fun. We stopped at Decatur on the way there to participate in an Easter egg hunt. Next, we went to the Easter egg hunt in Sulphur Springs. We ate dinner and hunted more eggs at Luke's grandpa's house. Luke's mom goes overboard. She got the girls giant bean bag chairs, Easter baskets and TONS of candy. She throws out candy instead of eggs. I am guessing Luke and I won't be losing weight this month! We had a great day. We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment