Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas- Round One- Bumgardners

Luke's Grandpa, Luke's Mom and Doug came over tonight. We had a wonderful time visiting and dinner was delicious. Kinnison's favorite gift was the Fisher Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera. She has taken a couple hundred photos already. Kimber's favorite gift was a baby doll that moves around and cries. Kimber also got a doll house that they both love. Luke's mom got me and Luke a digital photo frame. I love it! Tomorrow night we will celebrate Christmas with the Tyree Family. Some photos from tonight....



I wanted to post some photos of the upstairs. We have lived here for 3.5 years and are just now finishing the upstairs. I think it is turning out good. We were going for the rustic look. LOL We have changed our mind many, many times.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Aww the kids look like they had so much fun!
The upstairs looks really good. Very creative!