Yesterday Luke and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary. To celebrate we took the girls to Silver Dollar City. If you read my Anniversary post last year you might remember that I swore we were never going back. But, it is tradition. This year was actually much better than last year. They had the parking lots done so we got to park in actual parking spots instead of in a field in Branson West. There was more shuttles this year and we didn't wait over 2 minutes to get on when we got there or when we left. Luke's mom went with us. I think that made it a little easier as well. We went earlier this year too.We left after the 6 o'clock tree lighting. That is when it started getting a little crazy. People were actually stepping over Kimber and the stroller. Luckily an older lady in front of me noticed and started clearing a path. Luke and I spent our honeymoon in Branson and every year since then we have went to see the lights. I am guessing that will never change...no matter how miserable it is for us. The girls had so much fun. Kinnison was fearless! She wanted to ride every ride there. Kimber even rode a couple rides without screaming! We made some wonderful memories. I am so incredibly blessed!
Luke~
I can't believe I have put up with you for 7 YEARS! Just kidding.
Our journey so far has been fun, exciting and sometimes challenging. I am excited about our future. I can't wait to make memories with you and our girls. Thanks for being a wonderful husband (minus you leaving clothes on the floor, your selective hearing and constantly passing gas) and a wonderful father. We love you!
*skinny us*
(us before marriage and kids)

No comments:
Post a Comment