Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all!

I love this time of year! Fall in Northwest Arkansas has to bee one of the most beautiful sights. The trees are beautiful! Friday we took the girls to Ranalli Farms in Tontitown. This is our third year to go there. It is a wonderful little pumpkin patch. I always get great pictures of the girls and they have fun picking out "punkins". Kinnison was really excited about picking out a "gorge"(gourd) this year. Kimber had a lot of fun. She didn't want to stop for photos. She laughed the whole time. She picked out one of the cleanest pumpkins there. She doesn't like things to be dirty! This is one of my favorite family traditions. I hope it is something we get to do every year and eventually share with our grandchildren.


4 comments:

Robin and Stephen said...

That is such a neat tradition! Looks like the girls had a lot of fun! I miss this time of year in Arkansas!

Fran said...

Cute!!!!!!

Colleen said...

Great pics! And I love the girls' sweaters!!

Cindy said...

Looks like fun! I cant wait to take Ivey.. Thanks for the info!