I want to say "Thank you" to my family and friends who helped out with the Karing4Kara fundraisers. My family donated money, baked items, yard sale items, silent auction items, volunteered time and helped out by watching my girls on the days of the events. I appreciate you all more than you know! I also want to say "Thank you" to my wonderful husband. I took on a huge project and didn't really ask if he wanted to help...I volunteered him. He jumped right in without hesitation.
Luke, you make me very proud. You are a hard worker and a great man. Thanks for everything you have done to help out our friends! I love you!
2 comments:
I am so glad that it all went so well and so many were able to jump in and help. Way to go to Luke! What a good husband!
I'm so happy that everything turned out great! You are a wonderful person for doing this, and obviously have an awesome support system!
Post a Comment