The last time we saw Huck was Wednesday night. I stayed home with Kinnison on Thursday and I had a gut feeling something was wrong. He ran around at night, but hung around the house during the day. When I didn't see him Thursday, I knew something was wrong. It wasn't like Huck to miss a meal. Luke just found him today. Something got him. A coyote maybe? Huck came to live with us about a year ago. He showed up at our school. I wasn't there, so the ladies I worked with called animal control. As soon as they told me about him I went to the police department to pick him up. That was a year ago. He had a wonderful personality. He was a great hunter. He was a great cat. He will be missed very much. We love you Huck!

3 comments:
Aww, poor Huck! How sad!
Im so sorry to hear that.. It is hard to lose an animal bc they really do become part of the family.
I''m so sorry. ((hugs))
Post a Comment