Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

God Is Good.

The girls and I were baking for the pie auction tomorrow. Kinnison said, "When these are done can we eat a little bit?" I said, "No, these are for Kara's fundraiser tomorrow. Doesn't it feel good to help people?" She said, " Yes, it feels good and it makes God and Jesus very happy." I almost cried. I said, "That is right. We don't want to be selfish and only think of ourselves, we want to help others. Do you know what being selfish means?" She said, "Yes, and it makes Jesus sad." My 3.5 year old gets...why don't some adults? She is wise beyond her years.

I am so thankful for my girls. They are a gift from God. They are sweet, smart, beautiful and kind. I couldn't ask for anything more. God is soooo good!

2 comments:

Daddy said...

Man our girls are wonderful.

Robin and Stephen said...

How sweet! I know you are very proud! =) God is good!