Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

More Fun!

We left the farm early this morning and came home to unpack. We had to run some errands in Fayetteville and Kinnison had dance rehearsal in Springdale. After rehearsal we went back to the farm to pack up the tent. We had to let it dry because of the heavy dew. Luke promised Kinnison he would take her fishing today. They told me they caught fish while I was at the farm house. But, they never caught one while I was watching. :)






Here are some photos of Luke's garden.

This is the garden so far. On the far left is grapes, blackberries and two peach trees. I didn't get them in the photo.This is our first year to grow broccoli.

Looks like broccoli.
Mmmmm....taters.
This is only a start. His garden is huge. He does a great job. I hope I will get to help him in the garden more this year. Last year Kimber was colicky. I didn't leave the house or the car very often. Although her teething is giving me flashbacks, I think she will be better...I hope she will be better. I enjoy gardening...until it is 100 degrees. Then, I enjoy the air conditioning. We will be canning and freezing all summer. We want to double what we did last year. It will be a lot of work, but it is worth it. YUM!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I want some pickles!!!! mmmmmmmm I'll take anything really. Thanks for today. We need to say I love you more. I love you.

Crystal said...

I hope to put up 100+ jars of pickles. So, I will send some your way. Love you too!

Fran said...

I'll do anything for your pickles!!! Hopefully you can help guide me in making my own :)

Laura said...

Oooooo, that looks amazing!! I hope to do that someday when we have the space to do it.