Luke went camping Friday night with his friend, Jason. He decided that we should take the girls camping Saturday night. "We need to go camping before it gets too hot," he said. Well, it certainly wasn't too hot. It was 47 degrees when we got up this morning. My nephew Ty went with us. The kids had a lot of fun. They actually slept really well. I did not sleep well. I wake up a couple times a night to go to the bathroom. There is nothing appealing about peeing outside, in the dark, when it is 47 degrees and windy out! We had a good time and I got some great photos!
The kids took turns mowing.

Then they wrestled Luke.
We Roasted Wieners
We Jumped On The Bed I was eating by the campfire and looked over and saw this....
Then they traded.

Kimber in her sleeping bag.

Kimber just "hung" out while Ty and Kinnison rode the tractor.
Adorable!
2 comments:
Looks like fun!
How fun!! I love Kimber's boots!
Post a Comment