Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I love being a mom. My girls are my life. I live each and every day for them. Sometimes it is difficult. Most of the time it is exhausting. Being a mom is worth all of the pain, worry and sleep deprivation. I love to see my girls smile. I love when they give me kisses. I love when they give me hugs. I love watching them grow and learn new things. My girls are my best friends. Being a mom is the most rewarding job in the world. And, sometimes it comes with perks! Luke got me a card, some wildflowers, and a gift certificate for a mani/pedi. YAY! I love spending time with my girls, but I will gladly accept some alone time! We went to eat at Outback today. We even had some sunshine today! Tomorrow we are going to church and then we are going to be lazy. What a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. I am so blessed! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
And Just For Fun....A little Mother's Day Humor
A quote from Aristotle:
Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Crystal!! Did you make that? It's beautiful!

Fran said...

Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!!! All your goodies sounds fun and of course, the kiddos are the best ;)