Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Teefers! And Random Pet Photos.

Kimber has two more teeth coming in. I have been able to see her top two teeth for a couple days but they finally poked through yesterday. Lastnight I made Kinnison a PB&J sandwich. Luke and I were eating our dinner and looked into the living room and saw this....

I guess Kinnison left it on the coffee table. Kimber saw it and assumed that since she has 4 teeth now, she can handle a little sandwich. And, because I took a picture of Kimber with the sandwich I had to take a picture of Kinnison with the sandwich. LOL

Here are some more photos just for fun.

This is Lolly. She would be humiliated if she knew I posted this picture on my blog. Up until a couple months ago we had one cat. His name is Willow. He is the best cat. We love him dearly. Well, one day this little cutie wondered up to the school I work at. Somehow I ended up bringing him home. His name is Huck. This is how they sleep. It took me a couple weeks to catch it on camera. All of our pets accepted him from day one. And, he fits right in. He sleeps, eats and does strange things...such as sleeping on the dog. You can see the shame all over Lolly's face. She is a hunter at heart...and here she is with a cat sleeping on her.

Lolly does that strangest things.

Riding in the trunk


Sitting ON the picnic table.


Pooping IN the creek. (Has also pooped on the seat next to Luke while driving his truck & in the back of the truck driving down the interstate)
The photo Luke suggested I add.

Wearing my clothes.
This is Mag. He has lots of issues. We are lucky to still have him around. Thanks to Marty Nall and a couple thousand dollars...he is still kicking. Hey! Luke knew what he was getting into when we got married. Mag has injured his eye twice and lost about 20 pounds. So, this isn't the best picture. He has gotten much worse this year...but things have never been quite right with him.




This is what he used to look like.

This is KoKo. It is hard to capture a picture of her. She is faster than a speeding bullet. Santa brought Koko to Kinnison. Luke and I didn't like her at first. She is growing on us.

This is Willow. He is a fantastic hunter.


And lastly....

we have two monkeys.





































Kinnison & Kimber


They are my favs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of lolly pooping in the creek still makes me laugh...you should have put the picture with her pooping in the background of your family pictures.

Laura said...

What a great way to meet all your pets. I really only knew the monkeys before, LOL!

Laura said...

Oh yeah, and too cute on the sandwich. Erin got her first two teeth this past week!

Colleen said...

I love all the pics and the captions with each. Totally made my night! :)