Sunday Luke and I celebrated our six year wedding anniversary. For those of you who thought we wouldn't make it...pay up! On Saturday we took the girls to Silver Dollar City to see the lights. It was ridiculously busy. I am pretty sure we won't go there again. We parked miles away from SDC. We were closer to Branson West than we were SDC. We had to wait forever for the shuttle bus and it was so cold. The girls were troopers! On the way to Branson Kimber peed through her diaper and all over her pants. I took a change of clothes, but it was freezing that day. So, we went to the mall and bought her a snowsuit.We also bought Kinnison a new coat. They looked adorable. We didn't get home until late. We were exhausted! Here are some photos of Kimber hanging out and Kinnison riding the kiddie rides.

Looking Back
The time has gone by so quickly. I met Luke in 2000. We started out friends and that friendship turned to love. He is my best friend. We have survived some very difficult times together. I look forward to our future and I look forward to more happy memories with Luke and our beautiful daughters. I am sure we will have more difficult times along the way. But, I know there is no one I rather have by my side. Here are some of my favorite photos of me and Luke.










.jpg)











1 comment:
Happy anniversary!! Those are all great pictures. You guys are a beautiful couple!
Post a Comment