Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Sisters Are Great

There are so many reasons it is great to have a big sister. I always looked up to my sister. I idolized her. Most of the time I had to bribe her to spend time with me. I usually offered to clean her room. I am sure when I was a baby she did all the wonderful things for me that Kinnison does for Kimber. We are all grown up now and have families of our own. But, we are still sisters. We are friends and we love each other very much.
Kinnison is such a good big sis. She helps me by getting diapers & wipes for Kimber. She constantly gets toys for Kimber to play with. She brings her a paci and even talks to her when she is upset. She says, "Kimber, it will be OK." She loves her little sister. And, she tells her that everyday.

The best reason to have an older sister is because they help you get clean in the tub...

Watch the video!





I love the bond my girls have formed. It brings tears to my eyes to watch them interact with each other. I am sad that the time is going by so quickly. I can't believe that Kinnison is fixing to turn 3 and the Kimber is already almost 8 months old! I wish I could keep them my babies forever. Here are some of my favorite photos of them together.














1 comment:

Laura said...

How awesome! I have a sister, too, who is also my best friend. How wonderful that your girls will have that special bond.