Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Home Away From Home

We left Thursday after Luke got out of class to go visit his dad in Bethany Missouri. Technically his dad lives in Modena Missouri. Modena is a small town. Very small town. The population there is 61. When we visit we run back and forth between Bethany, Princeton, Modena and Trenton. This area is in Northern Missouri. It is not far from the Iowa line. I love it there. The weather is great. The land is beautiful. The sunsets are surreal. It is a different life there. Everything is so laid back. At home I am lucky to get 5 hours of sleep any given night. There...I get 7 hours of sleep and a nap! Maybe it's because I don't have a house to clean there? I'm not sure. But, I love it there. I haven't gotten to travel there in about a year and a half. My last trip up there was when Luke's Grandma Veda passed away. One thing is certain...I miss Tom and Veda. They were two of the most wonderful people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I miss them so much it hurts. We got to visit with two of Luke's aunts. They have been so kind to me.
Here are some scenic pictures from the trip.




















1 comment:

Laura said...

Those pictures are beautiful, Crystal!! Great job on them.