Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Summer Snapshot

Hard to believe summer is over! We had a crazy, busy, wonderful summer. We traveled a lot. We made so many wonderful memories. The kids were really well behaved, which made it even harder to send them to school yesterday. 

We went to Cape San Blas over the Fourth again this year. We had a great time. The weather was perfect! We talked Grandma into going with us. We caught lots of sharks, fish, a sting ray, and a sea turtle!

Luke and I canoed the Buffalo River for his birthday. It was a great little getaway. I surprised him with a cake from Rick's Bakery. It was sooo good. 




Mom, Charity, Grandma and I went to Minnesota to visit family. Some of our family from Oregon flew in. We stayed at the Black Bear Casino again. This was my fifth trip up there. We loved visiting with our family and can't wait to see them again. 








We also camped at Lake Fort Smith and Devil's Den this summer. 













Kimber learned to ride without training wheels! 









The kids got along really well this summer and we wanted to end summer with a bang, so we surprised them with a trip to Branson.  We went to White Water and Silver Dollar City. They got airbrush tattos, rode tons of rides, ate lots of junk, and played some mini golf. It was exhausting, but so much fun!













Well, that wraps up our summer. 
The kids started school yesterday. 
They looked beautiful and both had a really good day. 
I'm praying that this year goes by smoothly.





I'll miss the kids while they are at school, but I am looking forward to fall and Christmas! 

Photobucket

No comments: