Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Birthday, Baby.

Our sweet baby would have been seven this year. SEVEN. Sometimes when I think about my babies I sob so hard I can't breathe. You know what I am talking about. The ugly cry. My heart hurts. It always will. Luckily those days are fewer and farther between. I am thankful for that. My week was crazy with all of the school activities. I was seriously exhausted Friday night. Staying busy helps. I haven't figured out a way to tell the kids about their siblings in heaven. I hope that one day I get the courage. 

Luke always does his best to comfort me and make me feel loved. This year for Valentine's Day he got me an old window that I have wanted forever, my favorite flowers, Dove Chocolates, Krispy Kreme Donuts and a trip to the spa. He brought me lunch at work and even cooked dinner that night. I gave him some money to go to an auction and a M&P 9mm pistol. We may have went a little overboard this year, but I think it is important to keep the romance in your marriage. It is so easy with kids, work and all the obligations to neglect your relationship. Luke is my best friend and I'm so lucky I get to spend every day with him. We have a wonderful marriage and are happier now than we have ever been. For that, I am grateful. I have so much love in my life. I am so incredibly blessed!

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted"





Photobucket

No comments: