Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Slacker.

I've been slacking on blog updates. Sorry.

My new job is great. I work with some wonderful ladies and my students are great. I can't believe how fast my days go by. I'm already seeing progress in my students and that makes me happy, happy, happy.

I had parent teacher conferences this week.

Kinnison is doing great in school. Her reading level is above where she is supposed to be at the end of 2nd grade. That is where she left off last year. Luckily, she read over the summer and didn't go backwards at all. She loves her teacher. Her homework load is light. Luke and I are thankful for that! Her teacher told me if she had a daughter she would want one like Kinnison. It made me tear up. She really is an amazing girl.

Kimber is excelling in kindergarten. She is going to bring home a book next week to start reading! She gets out of the treasure box almost every day. She is so excited to show us her work and we are so proud of how well she is doing! She gets to go on her first field trip next week. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! I'm so happy that she loves school. She has a very sweet, fun personality.

Kanyon loves his new school. He's such a sweet boy. He's a mess, but so much fun. We are working on peeing in the potty while standing up. Woo Hoo! He is talking in full sentences and repeats everything. He still loves tractors. He loves Monsters Inc., Toy Story and Cars. He learned to ride a scooter this week. His favorite food is a banana. He eats about 3 a day. He's crazy tough. When he falls he just laughs. His new laugh is like Revenge of the Nerds laugh. It is hilarious. He can full out form tackle the girls. He's even taken me down on occasion.

Both girls are playing fall ball this year. They are on the same team. It is really a fun team to watch!









Luke is also playing fall ball. We are staying crazy busy. I'm hoping things slow down soon.
We are getting closer to being done with the add on. As soon as it is finished I'll post pictures!

Photobucket

No comments: