Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

What A Week!

Well, we survived the first week of school! We had school, square dance, softball and the girls performed their cheer/dance at the Black and Gold game. Kanyon got sick and went to the doctor on Friday. It has been an exhausting week!

I'm proud to say that Kimber didn't cry. She didn't shed a single tear! She walked in like she owned the place and never looked back. I think she is going to have a great year! Kinnison is loving 2nd grade!











Tuesday was our sweet baby's 6th Birthday with Jesus.The day we found out that we lost the baby I was in shock. I never thought I would have to go through that again. Luke was with me this time and I thank God for that. I remember being numb and just wanting to leave. I forgot to ask Dr. Pickhardt for an ultrasound photo. I've always regretted that. Even though things didn't turn out how I wanted them to, I am grateful for every minute I had with my heavenly babies and I look forward to the day I get to be with them again!

We have another busy week ahead of us! I'm ready for things to slow down!





Photobucket

No comments: