Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

School's Out For Summer!

The first week of summer vacation has come and gone. Luke and I got the kids some surprises to celebrate summer!


Unfortunately the weather hasn't been great. We haven't got to spend much time outside. The kids have spent lots of time bickering! Yesterday we went shopping because I decided I couldn't handle one more day in the house. The kids got some new school clothes. They wanted to play in the photo booth. The pictures are cute! 


We have six games again next week. So. Ready. To. Be. Done! T-Ball is 4-0 and softball is 5-3. Softball is totally different than T-Ball. I like it, but the girls get discouraged when they don't hit it...which is often because the machines are so inconsistent. 






Kanyon turns two this month. Hard to believe. He is talking like crazy. He can say; sissy, potty, I pee'd, bubbles, peekaboo, where's dad and many more. He's potty training himself. He takes his diaper off and gets on the potty and pees. He hasn't pooped in there yet. 

We are counting down the days until vacation!

Here are some pictures from our excursion to Devil's Den.






Hope you all have a fun and safe summer!



Photobucket

No comments: