Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

We are playing our softball tournament this week. Tonight will be the last night I wash uniforms for a while. I have mixed emotions about this. I love watching the kids play, but it seriously stresses me out. Luke is under constant criticism as the coach and that stresses me out too. Our girls had a terrific season. Kimber's team was undefeated in t-ball and Kinnison's team won 1st place in their division. If we win our first game tonight we will play in the championship game. I couldn't be more proud of all of them. They have worked hard. 




I want to wish Luke a Happy Father's Day. He is the most amazing father in the world! He loves spending time with our kids and he always makes them a priority. He works harder than anyone I know. He has been juggling two jobs and two ball teams. I don't know how he does it, but I appreciate it more than he will ever know. He is a terrific provider for our family. He is my best friend. Seriously, I couldn't live without him. He has been there for me unconditionally for 11 years. I love the way he makes me and the kids laugh all the time. I love that he can fix anything. I love the way he loves our kids. I love the way he stands up for what he believes in.  We are so blessed to have him in our lives!



I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my dad . He is was a great father growing up and he's a great Pappy to my kids. He works hard for his family and he is always helping people. He can fix anything. We are so blessed to have him in our lives!

Photobucket

No comments: