Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Update.

We took some new family pictures on Sunday. We had lots of work to do, so we were really rushed, but we got some good ones.









The kids are doing great. Kinnison has less than 6 weeks of school left! She is playing machine pitch softball this year. She is hitting well. Thursday I have to go to the school to register Kimber for kindergarten. I have mixed emotions about it. I'm praying that she loves it like Kinnison did. She is very tender hearted and very dramatic. Prayers would be appreciated! She is playing T-Ball this year and will be filling in on Kinnison's team when needed. She is doing really well too. I can't wait to watch them play their games. Kanyon is changing every day. Some of his new words are yes, hot, OK, outside, love you and thank you. When he says, "yes" it sounds like "yeeessshh". I love it. He is into everything! He is very, very hard to keep up with. He is very affectionate and has gotten really good at giving kisses. He's loving Mother's Day Out. He pee pee's in the potty whenever he wants. He can make himself go. He just hasn't figured out when he has to go by himself. He isn't even two yet, so I am not in any hurry.

Grandpa turns 85 on the 21st. We are going to have a party at the farm. Every day with them is a blessing!

We've made huge progress on the farmhouse. I'll post pictures soon!



Love,
Photobucket

No comments: