Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Slacker.

I've been a total slacker. Things have been so hectic and they are only going to get worse. Tomorrow kicks off our T-Ball/Softball Season. The girls play the same day and time each week. Luke is supposed to be coaching both teams. The next two months are going to be crazy!

A couple weeks ago Kinnison sang in her first grade music program.  She and her classmates did an awesome job! I can't believe she has less than a month left in first grade!



I registered Kimber for Kindergarten. She was a little bit timid, but didn't cry.
She says she is excited. We will see! 

My Grandpa turned 85 on the 21st! I made him a new video montage and took a new picture of the farmhouse and framed it in one of the old farm windows. He loved them both! 






Thanks for stopping by! 
Love,
Photobucket

No comments: