I am thankful for my wonderful husband. He is kind, hard working, generous, loyal, loving, funny and the best husband and father in the whole world! I am thankful for my children, here and in Heaven. Each one of them have changed me and made me who I am today. I am thankful for Kinnison's ambition. I am thankful for Kimber's laughter. I am thankful for Kanyon's adventurous personality. I am thankful for my amazing family. I have wonderful parents! I am thankful for every single day I get with my Grandparents. I am thankful for my farm. I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for my pets. I am thankful for the men and women who defend our country, firefighters and police officers. I am thankful for all the blessings God has given me.
I hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment