Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Gamble. Part II.

I thought I loved Luke when we got married. I didn't think it was possible to love him more. I was wrong. 

Our relationship started out as a friendship and then turned into love. And, the love between has grown every single day. Our relationship is better now that it has ever been. We have three small children, so that is saying something. Of course we have conflicts. We aren't afraid to communicate.  Always makes me think of the quote from The Notebook:


Luke has always been totally supportive of me. Personal life, family, career, you name it. He has been there for me. He always has my back. He accepts me as I am. I've said it a million times, but I wouldn't be able to stay at home without him. He has done everything in his power to provide for our family.  And, we never go without. I love the he tells me he loves me all the time, he compliments me, he can fix anything, he works hard, the list could go on forever, but one of the things I have always loved most about Luke is his ability to make me laugh. It doesn't matter how angry I am or how sad I am, he can always make me laugh. The same goes for the kids. He loves us unconditionally. Luke loves my family. He does whatever he can to help them. Right now he is fixing up the farmhouse for my Grandpa and Grandma. My Grandpa asked him to do it and he has done an amazing job! He gives unselfishly to those he loves. He is an amazing man. I took a gamble ten years ago and I hit the jackpot. I'm the luckiest woman in the world!!


Photobucket

No comments: