Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Saturday night we went to my Mom and Dad's House. We ate, opened presents and decorated sugar cookies and gingerbread houses. Sunday morning we opened presents here. They got lots of goodies. They are definitely spoiled! One of our favorite traditions is waffles on Christmas morning. After breakfast and clean up we went to the farm for Christmas lunch. The weather was beautiful. We even did our gift exchange outside in the front yard! It was a great Christmas and many wonderful memories were made!


Here are some professional pictures we had taken last month.


Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

Love,
Photobucket

3 comments:

Fran said...

I think it just hit me how big the girls are getting! Ty looks so old too!!
Merry Christmas!

Crystal said...

It is so depressing. I fight it daily. I don't want them to grow up! I don't want to grow up!

Cindy said...

Merry Christmas !