I have been working on the downstairs bathroom/laundry room for a few months now. I decided I wanted it to be beachy and painted it blue. We had a recycled cabinet above the toilet that I hated. The furniture was mismatched. So, I decided to try my hand at refinishing furniture. I redid the cabinet above the toilet and an old bookshelf that belonged to my mom. I moved all of my craft stuff into my bedroom. This was a huge help. We had too many things going on in there. It was a bathroom, laundry room, sewing room, craft room, ect.
I didn't take before pictures, but here are some of the finished room. I love it!
Here is a picture of the bathroom when you walk in.
Please ignore the diapers and fabric softener! We have a stockpile closet, but have run out of room!
This is the bookshelf I refinished.
I made a burlap curtain to hide the hot water heater!
I painted the shelf above the sink.
I painted the shlef above the toilet. I also made the seashell monogram!
Luke helped me with the furniture. He complained the whole time and swore he wouldn't ever help me strip, sand or paint furniture again. But, he helped me redo the computer desk in the kids' room. I am going to redo the dresser in their room as well. And, he is going to help me with it too! I'll post pictures of them soon!

1 comment:
Love it!!
Post a Comment