Kanyon is 12 weeks old today, which doesn't seem possible. He is such a good baby. He is happy all the time. He has brought so much joy to our lives!
I hit a personal milestone today! I have been breastfeeding for 12 weeks! I breastfed Kinnison for less than a week because she had reflux. I pumped for 6 weeks and then she ended up on Enfamil AR. I only breastfed Kimber for a couple days. She had colic and after switching formula five times she ended up on Prosobee formula. We switched her back to milk based formula at six months. Neither of the girls were good latchers. Kanyon was a pro from the start. We haven't had any issues. I have supplemented with formula when I needed a break or my milk production was low. He is eating more and more each day which makes it hard to keep up. I don't know how much longer we will continue, but am very proud of us for making it this long!
No comments:
Post a Comment