Luke and I find out what we are having on Wednesday. I thought it might be fun to do a poll to see what you are all predicting!
Here are some facts to help you guess:
* I was more nauseated and exhausted with this one than I was with Kinnison and Kimber
-Luke blames this on me being older.
-Could be because I have two little ones or caused by different prenatals?
(They put weird fish crap in them these days)
-OR...it could be a boy.
* Chinese Lunar Calendar says boy.
-Chinese Lunar Calendar said Kinnison was a boy...obviously wrong.
-Chinese Lunar Calendar said Kimber was a girl...obviously correct.
* I haven't been eating as much chocolate and sweets.
* I have lived off of potato chips (which I never bought before this pregnancy)
* Mother's instinct says it is a boy.
-Mother's instinct told me Kinnison was a boy. Again, obviously wrong.
* I took an online gender prediction quiz.
-67% chance it is a boy
-33% chance it is a boy
* The girls don't have a prediction.
-Kinnison wanted a girl, but has changed her mind.
-Kimber is still adamant that she wants a sister and only a sister.
I don't care if I buy pink or blue...I just want to start buying! I am a planner and organizer. I am borderline OCD. I NEED to know what this baby is so I can start preparing! It is going to be here soon. I cannot believe that I am 18 weeks already! I started feeling movement this week. I don't feel movement often because the baby is still small. That will be changing soon! It is an amazing feeling! I can't wait for Luke and the girls to feel it!
Ok, now you need to vote!
On a side note-
After years of me nagging, Luke finally decided to go on a diet. He is down 13 pounds since January 1st! (he even cheated a few days) He is eating so much better! He has went to Dr. Lee twice for a checkup and had high cholesterol both times. Since heart problems run in his family I was very concerned. He is losing weight and making healthier choices. I am so proud!
1 comment:
can't wait until you post it!!
Post a Comment