Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Coming Soon...


The Hamilton House will welcome a new addition June of 2011.


At 7 weeks we found out I had a subchorionic hematoma. Given my history we were very concerned that I would miscarry. Dr. Pickhardt did another ultrasound this morning and didn't see any sign of a clot! Praise the Lord! I am ten weeks this week. Our little bean was bouncing all over the place and had a strong heartbeat.

I have so much to be thankful for. I have two amazing kids, a terrific husband, a wonderful family and some great friends. We are so unbelievably blessed! Happy Thanksgiving!

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. Samuel 1:27

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations

Robin and Stephen said...

Congrats Crystal! I will be praying for you! You are due just after me! Thats fun!

Fran said...

Congrats!!