Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Funk.

I am in a funk these days.
My Grandpa still isn't feeling well. I hate that he feels bad and is in pain. The doctors want to try a shock treatment to see if that will stop his heart from going into A-Fib. Hopefully it will work. If it works he will be able to stop taking the blood thinner that is causing other issues.
I still don't have a job. I have applied for everything out there; aide jobs, sub jobs, certified jobs and even a few at Tysons, NWACC and UofA. Hopefully I will find something soon. I am so thankful that I have a husband who is willing to work extra hard to make ends meet. He is totally supportive of me and I am so blessed to have him in my life.
Today would have been our baby's 3rd Birthday. Happy Heavenly Birthday. We love you!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Much love to you and your family.