Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation!

I am so glad to finally be home. We had an amazing time at Tybee Island. The girls loved playing in the sand, ocean and the pool. We got some great pictures of all the kiddos. My mom planned the menu for the whole week and we did nothing but eat! I think I gained 15 lbs. We walked on the pier, viewed a lighthouse and ate at Uncle Bubba's Oyster House. Mom and I got our picture taken with Uncle Bubba! I am so glad that we get to take our girls to see new places. They love to travel as much as we do. We are so blessed that we had the opportunity to spend a week at the beach with the family. Luke and I left a day early so we could go to Jamaica. We didn't plan it that way, but had to move one of the trips because of my NTL class. We woke up at 3 and drove home 16 hours on Friday. We woke up at 3 on Saturday morning and flew to Jamaica. We were exhausted! We went to Sandals Whitehouse in 2006 and decided to go there again. It was our graduation gift to each other. We had a wonderful time. We got to spend some quality time with each other and catch up on some much needed sleep. We missed the girls terribly though. It will be a while before we travel without them again. I am so thankful we got to travel to see two beautiful beaches. I am also thankful that no one had an accident or car troubles. We are so blessed!






Photobucket

No comments: