Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Update.

Grandpa wasn't able to have his surgery on Tuesday because the heart doctor didn't OK it. He found something on the echo. Grandpa went in to discuss the echo and was having atrial fibrillation. So, he goes on May 26th to have a heart cath. Once that is resolved they will schedule him for the other surgery. Luke's grandpa has worn a heart monitor on more than one occasion and they figured out he is also having atrial fibrillation. So, he is going to Springfield to have surgery. I am not sure what day that is going to take place.

Lolly is doing OK. She goes back this week for another glucose curve. We will probably be increasing the amount of insulin she gets. She is still very lethargic, but is eating again. She has lost 30 lbs so I am very happy she has her appetite back. Tator is also going to the vet. He is getting neutered. We haven't told him yet.

I found out last Monday that I did not get the teaching job at Prairie Grove. I have applied at a lot of schools. Please pray that I find something soon!

Thanks for the prayers.


Photobucket

No comments: