Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I can't believe that Valentine's Day has already come and gone. Luke sent me some beautiful long stem roses to work. He got the girls a teddy bear and balloon. I got them Tinkerbell candy and chocolate chapstick. They were in heaven. Lastnight Luke's mom came over to watch the girls. We were gone for seven hours. We had so much fun. We went shopping, ate at Outback and went to the movies. She planned on staying the night because we figured it would be a late night. This morning I woke up and made everyone breakfast. I made Luke and Robin an omelets. I tried to keep myself busy today. I worked on laundry, cleaned the house and even painted the stairway. Luke ran to town to get some parts for his truck and bought me a cookie cake and ice cream. After working all day I was starting to get sad, so we loaded up and went to Sonic for dinner and then drove dirt roads home. We saw a lot of deer. It was nice getting out of the house. The days leading up to and following February 14th and August 20th are always going to be sad. I think aboutmy babies often. The first baby we lost would have been 3 today. I am really trying not to dwell on the fact that they aren't here with us. I am going to celebrate them being in heaven. And, I am going to celebrate my two beautiful children. I am so blessed. Kinnison and I have been struggling to get along lately. She is really testing her boundaries. Even at her worst, she is perfect. She is beautiful, smart, compassionate and has a smile that could light the world. Kimber is beautiful, smart, funny and the sweetest thing to walk the earth. She kisses me a thousand times a day and I still want more. I have so many things to thankful for. Another bittersweet day...
Happy Valentine's Day!
Photobucket

No comments: