that Kimber would scream when she saw the Easter Bunny. And, I would have lost. Gammy and Aunt Charity took all the kiddos to the mall today. They ate at Market Place, ate gummy bears, rode the ice cream truck and saw the Easter Bunny. What a day! Kimber is stubborn and does not usually react well to change. She likes things her way. That is how we live our lives....Kimber's rules. So, I assumed that she would become hysterical and refuse to visit the bunny. Gammy said she loved him! Just for fun I will post pictures from the years gone by.
2006

2007
2008


2009
When I was adding the Easter Bunny photos, I found some great Santa photos. I thought I should add them too. I would just like to say that the Santa at Northwest Arkansas Mall is awesome. The Easter Bunny...not so much. The costume is awful.
2005

2006

2007
Look at their faces. They have been traumatized.
2008
I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.
:(


1 comment:
Awww, I love the comparison between the years. Kyle wanted nothing to do with the bunny, so we didn't even stand in line. However, when the bunny came during the night to hide eggs and leave a basket he was one cool bunny in Kyle's book, lol!
Post a Comment