Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Kimber!

Yesterday I stayed home because Kinnison & Kimber were both sick. Kinnison was throwing up and they both had 101 temperature. We went ahead and had the party, even though they still weren't feeling well tonight. My mom cooked some really good food. We got a fabulous cake from Rick's Bakery. Kimber wasn't really a fan of eating the cake. Her daddy stuck her hand in the icing and she started screaming. She couldn't really open presents, so some of her friends and family helped her out. They all had fun. She got a lot of really great presents. THANK YOU to everyone who shared Kimber's special day. I am still in disbelief that Kimber is one. I wish I could freeze time. I don't want my babies to grow up.

Here are some photos:







And here is the montage I made her for her birthday.




1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy, happy first birthday Kimber! I can't believe she is one already! I loved the montage, you did a fantastic job on it. The song choices were great, and what fabulous pictures you have from the last year. Your girls are so beautiful, Crystal! (Of course they get it from you!)