Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gymnastic Tuesday

Last Tuesday was Kinnison's first day at Gymnastics. She loved it! When we first arrived she saw the group ahead of us playing with the "donut." It was a large gymnastic mat cut out like a donut. After thirty minutes of stretching and obstacle course it was finally our turn to play. The instructor called out a girl's name and Kinnison thought it was her turn. We all told her it wasn't her turn and she would have to wait. She started bawling. I guess she thought she wasn't going to get a turn. She panicked. When it was finally her turn she sat in the hole and continued to sit upright while the donut turned. I think she is a control freak like her mamma.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! She looks so happy, and so do you!!

Laura said...

How fun!!!

Colleen said...

She looks like she loved it!