That makes me think of the Backyardigans....which is sad.
My friend Fran and I went to Eureka yesterday. Yes... I skipped work! Technically I took a personal day to go to a dentist appointment and run some errands. I did deliver some Avon and pay some bills. Anyway, Fran and I went to Eureka Springs afterwards. It was a BEAUTIFUL autumn day! We shopped, ate and then went for massages at the New Moon Spa. It was a delightful day. Here are a couple photos.
This was the creepy couch in the lobby at the Crescent Hotel.
4 comments:
What a great day! Girlfriend time is always good!
I need a day off like that! Glad it was worth it! :)
That was so much fun!!!! I'm so glad we did that. Too bad you almost passed out though :( It was still fun. And, of course, the ice cream was delish.
Hmm..I was wondering..would you like to try some of these stamps?? It would take a minute. Please, try my stamps. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
I just have to say that I don't want to stamp...or use the fancy pen. I wouldn't like a demo and I won't be crafty...even with the rubber stamp in hand.
Post a Comment